Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I'm not a fan of sites that are always changing just for the sake of change.....(I actually hated when this BB changed it's site a few years ago when it sold out to corporate under ownership change). FWIW I have not had any issues with their revised site....running Windows 10 w/Safari.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Just my opinion, but there is WAY too much flash and graphics that takes up way too much real estate. The only functional improvement that I can see over the old site is that I can put an item in my cart directly from a wish list but that is a minor convenience. I would much rather have the old site with a few lines of code added that let me do this.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Classic Alfa has been my saviour so far! Especially in Australia, where the postage cost and delivery times have been just fantastic, I can't complain at all. I could not even contemplate a resto without this place. But I do agree the banner seems too large, and when viewing on a phone or similar can be a pain. On the PC or anything else it's just great for dreaming and forever expanding my wish list :)

I haven't seen their old website (I'm an Alfa newbie), but am impressed never-the-less (similar to Alfaholics actually).

41 - 43 of 43 Posts