Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a rosso 2019 Fiat 124 Spider Lusso standard! It's arriving by train from Nova Scotia to Vancouver this week! They're getting hard to find, especially 2018-2020 standards for a good price. There are more 2017's, and there's more automatics than standards, but even they're getting more expensive. I got this one for $30k with 12k km on it in perfect condition, like the one in the attached photo. Can't wait to have it! I'll try to make it to the next club meeting at the Italian Centre.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Auguri!
Tino

Attachments

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Wrong forum... ;)

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Are you sure its eye-talian? o_O

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's an Italian body, power train (Fiat 1.4 turbo), and suspension. The interior is mostly Miata design with some fine Italian refinements, its 6-speed trani is Miata, and it's built on a Miata chassis. It was built in Japan in the Miata factory, which mostly accounts for its excellent build quality and reliability, but its SOUL is Italiano!

·
Registered
387 Posts
You'll love it. I have a 500x manual with the same engine and it is very fun even with just FWD. I cannot imagine how much fun it would be in a smaller package and RWD.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know it. I test drove a few before buying this one, including an Abarth, and, no kidding, most fun vehicle I ever drove! All the owner reviews I read say pretty much the same. The pick-up is great (especially with the manual trani), it handles incredibly, and sounds great. Gets lots of looks, too! :love:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts