Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bluetooth Chipbox connect (2.0L) on sale- $649 now $585 with free shipping. * 3 power adjustments (1 left in stock at this price)

Chipbox Standard -with free shipping. (2.0L and 2.9)- $525.00 (adjustable power levels)

RESULTS:

• 314whp (+34hp gain) (+ = Tunable by user to boost performance)
  • 485Nm/357.71 ft/lbs+
Seletron Chipbox is a piggy back unit that plugs into a few wire harness conecctions and is ready to go.
  • Does NOT Trigger the Flash Counter on your vehicle
  • Safest tuning Option available, No others are TUV certified
  • Easy Install and removal
  • 3 year/30 Day Money Back
  • Up to 30% power gain, more than other products that are similar due to fine tuning ability.
Unlike most, Seletron Chipbox is TUV certified. This means it has gone through a rigorous testing to be able to obtain the TUV certification. This is not only for saftey but for quality. Seletron has also been around a long time. All tuning done in Italy and all boxes made in Italy.
Boost your Hp/Tq without worrying about possible issues and reducing the life of your engine. TUV Austria Certified, Made in Italy, proven longevity and performance, and quality tunes.

Chipbox is TUV certified and has a 3 year warranty/30 day money back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PEDALBOOSTER CONNECT (2.0/2.9L)
Blue tooth pedal boosters and Standard Pedal boosters- $279.00 with free shipping.

It increases responsiveness in every situation, choose your driving style, for an amazing driving experience.
*Eliminates Delay. Increase throttle response of the accelerator pedal, reducing the delay given by the natural human movement.
*Increased Control. PEDALBOOSTER® increases the reaction of your car, making your driving safer in every situation.
*Smartphone. With a simple gesture choose the driving style best suited to your needs, instantly! Are you City, Sport or Race?
*Bluetooth. Download our new dedicated App, it's free and with no ads! Connect it now with your smartphone!
*Simple Install. The original connectors make installation easy in a few minutes! Follow the instructions and immediately reactivate your guide!
*Quality. PEDALBOOSTER® has been designed and manufactured with all the requirements for safety, according to the TÜV electromagnetic compatibility.
-Also fits Fiat and Jeep renegade
2012> Fiat 500
2017> Jeep Renegade

Sale ends Feb 28th.

·
Registered
554 Posts
"*Eliminates Delay. Increase throttle response of the accelerator pedal, reducing the delay given by the natural human movement."

If I read this feature correctly the car will accelerate before the driver puts his foot on the peddle or is it that you just have to just think about going fast and the car will comply?

This pretty much agrees with the advertising for the new Alfas in that they took a page out of the BMW ad campaign. "Speed around any time you want". But hey, that's how this market sells cars.

Yes, I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. ;)

When I come back for my next life I'm going to be an advertising
executive.. They have all the fun.

·
Premium Member
9,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whatever.

It's more of a translation from Italian to English issue not really advertising.

For those maybe confused by that one sentence; It takes the built in delay in the pedal and makes it more responsive to your foot movement.

Nice product, awakens the car more. Discounted to Forum members and free shipping on remaining stock.

I have 3 more in stock, 1 being a BT version controlled from your smart phone.

1 more BT chipbox available discounted $585.00

·
Premium Member
9,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
FYI. I have dropped this line. No longer offering these products due to the Seletron US Distributor being a serious issue and slow slow sales. At this time we are looking for a piggyback solution but there is nothing out there that really takes the place of a proper tune. Lot's of big claims out there too for most piggybacks. So I am reluctant to offer them.

Sticking with Squadra and my own tuning which is coming soon... Will be doing cloned ECU's for easy swaps for dealer visits.

·
Premium Member
9,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some other piggy will replace the Seletron line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts