173 Posts
Colors

Giulia is Anthracite Inglise #736
Berlina is Grigio Metallic #728

/Users/toddarnow/Desktop/DSCN1080.JPG

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Thanks for posting Bill. The color I'm gloing with is very similar to the "Grigio", only more vibrant. Can someone post color of interior on that car? I'm torn between a nice camel, a marron or original med. brown vinyl.

I cannot find it again, but a while back I saw pics of either a Berlina or Super with this "marron" / "burgundy" interior, nor RED.I just received samples fron Italian outfit, and it looks great next to the "Grigio" exterior.

Carm

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was thinking of Dark Green for my car, until I saw this thread with the Carabinieri Replica:

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=37969

I like the depth of the Olive green color with the base coat/clear coat. As luck would have it, I do have the "Squadra Volante" emblems laying around somewhere if I wanted to do a replica. But I would definitely put them on a magnetic material so I could remove them as I wish.

·
Registered
502 Posts
The anthracite grey and carabinieri green are two of my favorite colors for Giulias -- the grey is especially nice with the burgundy interior. When the time comes to repaint mine, I'll likely choose one of these two.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I reallylike the "Squadra Volante" colors. I looks great and I agree with adding the clear coat.

This metalic gray is what I'm leaning towards.
Hello Guys...
What' the colour of this car?
Is it an official Alfa Romeo one? (it seems darker that the Grigio Medio Metall.?)
Because that's THE colour I want to paint my 68 Giulia Super!
Thanks.
Ben

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts