Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2015 Chevy (Holden) SS, 1989 Milano (Shankle Sport), 1991 164S
17,057 Posts
Gack. A pimp's car. Or, a fourteen year old's version.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Obviously from the school of "more is more." ;) Completely ruined that poor car.
Charles

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
It's just missing tassel across the windshield, Fuzzy dice in the mirror and a hydraulic suspencion that raises and lowers on demand.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Maybe 22" chrome wheels with spinners is the least expensive way to finish this unique 'artistic expression'. Just sayin.

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
May I suggest a group buy and we give it a viking funeral? I hereby pledge 50 bucks...

·
1991 164L
27,780 Posts
Guys, guys, guys look closely this is a RARE 1991 Alpha Romeo 164QS Special Edition.

One of one (1of1) this is important to note. AND furthermore this 62,000 low mileage example only had 190,000 plus mileage on it in 2002 another strong selling point. I love a car with speedo rollback don't you?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Jeez, looks like it was owned by a guy in high school...then again I did some pretty stupid things to my poor Jeep that I had in high school...chrome flaming shift knob FTW.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't think the interior green door handle is the worst decision he's ever made. I had way to many second thoughts writing out that first sentence.

·
Registered
398 Posts
The real "QS" have a Disco Ball...o wait...no picture inside trunk. Maybe it's in there! :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Hope there's not more like that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts