Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
poor girl! Luckily I think these are stick-ons:p;)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's funny is that there was another thread last week about these "vents", from eBay, and one of the guys here photoshopped a set onto his Spider. Looked just like the one on the auction. Seems like an OK car otherwise, but hopefully pulling those vents off won't take any of the new paint off, too. The car's less than an hour from me, but my "new" '92 Spider just got here Tuesday, so no more Spiders for me, at least for a while.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey, those aren't vents, I had some of those on a '62 Buick Wildcat! They are virtual exhaust ports!

Cheers!
Dave G.
PS the Wildcat was a hot rod IIRC - 401" nailhead V8 with 3 on the tree.

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
What?!
No curb feelers????

·
But Mad North-Northwest
10,087 Posts
"Zose are speed holes. Zey make ze car go faster."

The thing I find interesting is that there really aren't that many external mods to it (big wheels, speed holes, maybe lowered) and yet the small changes really manage to make it look like a$$ from the side. Just goes to show.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I had factory vents in that area in my '55 Studebaker Champion, boy did they work well for cooling the passengers, no kidding. Open and close with a lever.

Mike

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
LOL - I like how the only thing that is capitalized in the description that normally wouldn't be is RIMS! Surprised it's not RIMZ - priorities, priorities.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts