Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've found a commercial paint booth for $350, the landlord just wants it gone. Its a professional quality cross flow booth large enough for cars and trucks. Anybody have any idea how crazy the city gov would get if you wanted to set one up? I'm going to look at it tomorrow and get the specifics. Hmmm..interesting, very interesting.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I bought it.I'm still not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing! It was in parts lying in a backyard field covered by grass and blackberry vines, I've got the scratches to show for my exploration into the deep jungle. I've been looking on the internet and it seems like I have all the pieces, but no lights or glass in the doors or anywhere for that matter. The value is certainly there, the exhaust fan is like $1680 from a supplier I saw on the net. It just bolts together, of course all the bolts are missing. The filters go in the doors and sides and the exhaust plenum and they lookk like they're about $200. I'm going to haul it home tomorrow (my back is starting to ache already) and I'll store it at my cousins barn for now. I figure out what to do with it afterwards. I just figured that when new is $4 to $6000 in new value for $350 it's worth taking a shot. Ican always horse trade with it or sell or heck, actually install it somewhere some day and have my very own booth! Wish me luck.

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Good luck with your find there Mike.

Put me down for an early 2009 respray!

Nice to meet and talk with you at the LeMay car museum today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts