Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy who works down the street from me in Berkeley has a GTV6 he wants to sell. Very tired paint. Big Ding in driver's lower rear quarter panel. No obvious rust. Moderately rough interior. "Milano Transmission" Runs (I think). I bet you could get it for about $800.

The above is based upon a 1 minute inspection. If anybody is interested, respond to this thread or email me and I'll figure something to put you in touch with the owner. Not my car - just thought somebody might want it.

·
Registered
523 Posts
WTB; Any NON-running CLEAN GTV6; Original thread

WTB; Any NON-running CLEAN GTV6;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...or a running cheap car...

I would prefer a late model car, but I will look at ANY clean GTV6 ANYWHERE - Something here in the west is preferred, but again - I will look at any car.

I am looking for a car with a dead motor/no motor/no transaxle - doesn't matter. No suspension NO problem - brakes gone - noooo problemo. No wheels - who needs wheels?

EVERYTHING else needs to be complete! Yeah right!

So basically - the cleanest, nicest late-model GTV6 out there that just had the wheels, brakes, suspension and transaxle ripped off last night - and oh yeah - during the preceding joy-ride - they blew up the motor, but did not damage the car AT ALL! (And now the owner is so heart-broken that he/she is willing to just give the car to me...)

Until now it was a rust-free car (if there even IS such an Alfa GTV6...)

Please email me at [email protected] or call me at 425.941.4747.

Thanks,
Cheers, JvR
'94 164 LS Auto - Baby Seat! - Bronze
'94 164 LS Auto - For Sale! - Blue

X-'74 1800 Alfetta Sedan
X-'02 156 3.7 Litre GTA Touring Car;
X-'69 1750 GTV;
X-'91 164 L
X-'88 Milano 2.5 Gold
2 times X-'95 164 LS (1 w/GTA Cams & UniChip!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by junglejustice : 05-07-2007 at 05:14 PM.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah T, I saw that, but this car is not exactly what you would call "clean" I mean the big ding and the really really worn out paint do not make for a "clean" impression. Anyway a local guy PMed me and is going to take a look, so if he doesn't buy it in a day or two, I guess I'll give JJ a call.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts