Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1021 - 1040 of 8656 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Puppy Report

Don't worry about the puppy. She has been in my care as she awaited the birth of her own puppy. The German Shepard guard dog would accept no responsibility for our puppy's pregnancy. In fact since the new born would not be of pure German Shepard linage, the GS wanted to abort the pregnancy.

Our puppy now has a puppy of her own. Children having children, what is our society coming to? Since our puppy didn't seem to be capable of taking care of her puppy, I took mom and her child to a little known convent high in the Sierra where the nuns would raise both puppies. Our puppy is free to leave whenever she feels she can be separated from her puppy. We may not have seen the last of this very special puppy.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Here, puppy, here puppy, where are you?
I'm more than confused...I'm still working on that bale
. .
And this partner thing has really thrown me for a loop.
. . .
Have we totally confused the subjects enough now that we can move on to something else....I'll try and find that prince of a puppy and post him at some point.
Don't worry about the puppy. She has been in my care as she awaited the birth of her own puppy. The German Shepard guard dog would accept no responsibility for our puppy's pregnancy.

Wait, doesn't this all go in the dating classifieds thread?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Note To Cheryl

Cheryl,
As one of my administrative duties I supervised the Varsity Cheerleaders, the Songleaders, the Junior Varsity Cheerleaders and the Freshman Cheerleaders.
I think my entire supplies budget was spent on Kleenex. Despite turning my hair prematurely grey, I have many fond memories. I went to the class of 1977's 30-year reunion recently. The many thank you's were great for the ego.

It may take several years, but your cheerleading experiences will stand out in your memories. (That leaves it open, doesn't it?)

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
Since the last music chords I posted were such a big hit (pun), here's some more;

F, Em, A7, Dm, Dm/C, Bb, C7, F, F/E (I think), Dm, G7, Bb, F.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Oh, OK...You're probably not my type anyway. I haven't had this much fun since early summer in the Minneapolis/ St. Paul airport!!
Funny, you don't look Republican. I have been to Idaho, and the sheep did look plenty scared

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Since the last music chords I posted were such a big hit (pun), here's some more;

F, Em, A7, Dm, Dm/C, Bb, C7, F, F/E (I think), Dm, G7, Bb, F.
I can guess that tune in 1025 more posts.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
They don't allow pole dancing in a thong at Hooters! But in my hometown of Montreal, pole dancing is a very popular passtime.
LOL, I figured that out right away, thus the delete of my post before you saw it. . .Na na na na

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Actually, in this thread it sort of fits, doesn't it?
Well, yes and after all Confusion is my middle name (that's where the C comes from). Yes, the folks had quite a sense of humor and a ****er Spaniel.

1021 - 1040 of 8656 Posts