Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 40 of 8652 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
My mother was murdered in Nigeria by government forces and left behind a fortune of $10,000,000 US in a Swiss numbered bank account. I need your help to get the money out. The first who emails me your bank account number and a $10,000 US deposit will have the opportunity to help with this project. We will share 50-50.

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
df78alfa said:
Why do you not believe in God?
Because I am a scientist and believe in evidence and not faith. I also do not believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny. Hope I didn't spoil your day.

·
Registered
62 Posts
dretceterini said:
Because I am a scientist and believe in evidence and not faith. I also do not believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny. Hope I didn't spoil your day.
Thanks for the conclusive evidence of your disbelief in the unseen, Santa, Bunny, et.al.

Your soul has a curious shape because it is a hollow made to fit a particular swelling in the infinite contours of the Divine substance, or a key to unlock one of the doors in the house with many mansions. For it is not humanity in the abstract that is to be saved, but you. And you have nice day too.

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
Gee I actually agree with the good Dr's first post :eek: :eek: :p

Oh well, back to work.
Pete

·
Registered
9,240 Posts
I like your Avatar and my FLUX CAPACITOR.

I vote we make this thread sticky!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Right on tubut! It'd be a great tool for coming home from a long day of work and venting random emotions...for example If I realllly felt like saying "crunchy" in public all day long but had no opportunity to do so at work, I would then be able to say "crunchy" on this thread, and the alfa public will all get to see it without them having to get annoyed at its irrelevance to the topic at hand.

This would also prevent those pointless posts where people create a sentence around a word just so they can say that word, and it really doesn't help anyone. like....

I really like what you did to the body, looks fabulous...but do you still have the CRUNCHY 2nd gear synchro?

See? There IS a reason why everyone always talks about their synchros. BRILLIANT!

............and crunchy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
tubut said:
I like your Avatar and my FLUX CAPACITOR.

I vote we make this thread sticky!
STOP...YOU GUYS STOP....outtttlllouuuud...tears...too funny.

Vote...thanks for reminding me...I need to register!

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
df78alfa said:
Thanks for the conclusive evidence of your disbelief in the unseen, Santa, Bunny, et.al.

Your soul has a curious shape because it is a hollow made to fit a particular swelling in the infinite contours of the Divine substance, or a key to unlock one of the doors in the house with many mansions. For it is not humanity in the abstract that is to be saved, but you. And you have nice day too.
The unseen and unknown is simply that. The idea of God, which is a purely theistic concept, is, in my opinion, totally absurd. (Please do not try to define the word as you wish; it has a very specific meaning...look it up)

What is simply "what is". It is my belief that everything you attribute to this "God" is simply innate in existance itself. Everything is made up of energy. As Einstein said "nothing is created, nor is it destroyed, it just continiously changes form".

·
Registered
62 Posts
dretceterini said:
The unseen and unknown is simply that. The idea of God, which is a purely theistic concept, is, in my opinion, totally absurd. (Please do not try to define the word as you wish; it has a very specific meaning...look it up)

What is simply "what is". It is my belief that everything you attribute to this "God" is simply innate in existance itself. Everything is made up of energy. As Einstein said "nothing is created, nor is it destroyed, it just continiously changes form".
I have not seen or known you, therefore it is absurd that you exist, and yet you are the creator of this thread. I bow down oh Great One of the absurd thread.

Ok..panache.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
dretceterini said:
Call George Bush. He has a fancy pole, and is shoving it right up our a**.

Not to dwell on this subject glass beading dead horsepower (acolytes from the ashramhole are lending there ommmmeter to peter torque flumaxing condensed milk) I take interferance, as the son of a barefoot polish immigrant, couldn't we just send Bush to Poland for reformation?

21 - 40 of 8652 Posts