Alfa Romeo Forums banner

2021 - 2040 of 8652 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Geez. A 57 Chev 210 2dr post and a 56 Olds like both of my last 2 old fav's up next. Dang. I should quit cable.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Been watching Barrett Jackson on cable all day. What a joke mostly! I just saw a 69 Pontiac GTO go for way too much, a convertible, but otherwise just like my old wrecked Gote. What a pig! I hated that car that was waxed by little girls in thier Plymouth 383's.
Shees! Give me a 4 cyl Alpha any day.
You missed a beautiful Giulietta Sprint on yesterday's reruns. Only $40K (at last year's prices).

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
You missed a beautiful Giulietta Sprint on yesterday's reruns. Only $40K (at last year's prices).
Do you suppose we may be able to afford to buy our old cars back next year if the dollar keeps on dropping? I had a 59 Sprint that was about a $700 car back in the 70's. My 56 Olds with custom scallop paint went for around 1200 whereas the one one on BJ was over $30000. Just what is the exhange rate for a pot bellied pig? And I still blame the liberal twin party system for it all, LOL!

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Changing the Subject within Threads

Do you suppose we may be able to afford to buy our old cars back next year if the dollar keeps on dropping? I had a 59 Sprint that was about a $700 car back in the 70's. My 56 Olds with custom scallop paint went for around 1200 whereas the one one on BJ was over $30000. Just what is the exhange rate for a pot bellied pig? And I still blame the liberal twin party system for it all, LOL!
If you figure out how to do the above based on exchange rates, be sure and let me know and we'll try and convince a couple of Alfa Owner's that the cars that they paid $1.5 million and $3.5 million for are really only worth the $1,750 and an another Alfa that my husband once owned and traded even up for. What do you think the chance of that happening is? Everyone makes mistakes, Pat included; in this case a couple of humdingers. Who could have known that the exotic Italian car market would take off like it did?

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Changing the Subject within Threads

I just remembered what we were talking about!!!
Enlighten us, please!!!!

The winds have subsided here, waiting for the 5 days of rain to set in and then who knows what fun may follow: mudslides, slippery roads, rock slides, blocked roads etc.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I just remembered what we were talking about!!!
What???:confused:
I thought we were keyboarding?:eek:
I could remain on subject better I guess if I had voice actuation software.
Now where did I leave that stuff?
Be right back;)

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
What? You'll have to speak louder.
I COULD REMAIN ON SUBJECT BETTER I GUESS IF I HAD VOICE ACTUATION SOFTWARE;)

·
Registered
6,087 Posts

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Changing the Subject Within Threads

:confused: You guys can hear (voices) on the BB? :eek: Must have been some New Year's party! :D

Best regards,
I hear voices on the bb all the time --- because I do use voice activation software. However, listening to the Xmas music that was posted was a nice change.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:confused: You guys can hear (voices) on the BB? :eek: Must have been some New Year's party! :D

Best regards,

:rolleyes:This is getting redundant :)- didn't we talk last night:confused:

·
Premium Member
26,704 Posts
Check Rider

Just remember if you still do actually write checks and pay bills by snail mail to change that last 7 to an 8.

·
Registered
4,631 Posts

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
:rolleyes:This is getting redundant :)- didn't we talk last night:confused:
Oh boy,... here's another one hearing voices,... :rolleyes: (but this one says that he's hearing them at night, and no mention of voice software... :D)

Hey, LM - where did you say you were "vacationing"? :D

Best regards,

·
Weaving a Spider's Web.
1,154 Posts
I write checks too and always put the year on the first 10 or so, to get used to the new year.

Does 2 days away from home count as a vacation?

2021 - 2040 of 8652 Posts