Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 8652 Posts

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been happening quite often lately. Please start a new thread if you change the subject. There are now many threads that have interesting and valuable historical information, but it is difficult to find because it is not where it "should" be..

·
Registered
657 Posts
I know, I am frustrated too that they can kick a$$ and win the division but can't get past the first round of the playoffs...bunch 'a high paid primadonnas if you ask me.

What were we talking about?

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
How about we get back OT here...? You guys are constantly bastardizing me threads hey? har-har-har.... :p

·
Registered
177 Posts
Change to Nylon thread

When re-stitching seat skins use at least 25 lb nylon thread. A good upholsterer will also change thread hole line so as not to perforate the original stitch line and tear the seat skins. They will take a new line which tighten up the skin, but they will overcome this by carefully pulling the seat skin back on to the seat foam.
Leather coat stitching shops (zipper) usually don't know this. I didn't until I got educated by an upholstery guy.

·
Registered
540 Posts
universible said:
Look a puppy!
WHERE!?!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you little trickster...I thought you were for serious.

People always do that to me...today when I was in line to get my sub at publix, this older guy comes up and says to me, hey boy! Look at that bird! Its a bird in the grocery store! So I turn around, eager to see that strange bird that would like to nest itself in fine Publix sustinance, and see nothing. So I turn around again to tell the guy that he must be having trouble seeing, when I see him right in front of me, grinn-- WHAT THE .......

NOW I see the puppy...

Universible, did you go to magicians school?? 'cause that was pretty darn amazing...

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Your half right; the 1981 US version of Le Car did have a 1297cc engine but it produced 55 hp not 60 hp.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
This thread gets my vote for funniest thread of 2005! Sorry Doctor E, but you asked for it. Speaking of that, shall we vote? How does one arrrange one of them thar fancy polls?

·
Registered
417 Posts
We're getting off topic folks.

Please, please, let's start talking about whether or not this is not only the funniest thread of 2005, but the most worthless.

You know, I was thinking that we should have a set of awards at the end of every year.

1. most useful contributor
2. most worthless contributor
3. funniest person
4. person guaranteed to be on the AlfaBB at any given time (I nominate myself)
5. Biggest ******* (I only wish I could nominate myself, but you guys are HUGE *******s :D :D )
6. best thread
7. worst thread
8. person least likely to get a joke
9. person most likely to get a joke, ignore that it was funny and turn it into a political debate

·
Registered
540 Posts
Lutefisk - not to be confused with flute-fish.

I caught a lunker the other day...a whopping 2.7 inches! Of course it was way too big for me to keep, those bigguns are legal breeders - it would be just terrible to eat them.

1 - 20 of 8652 Posts