Alfa Romeo Forums banner

161 - 180 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
I didn’t know there was a ‘blue’ interior.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hey guys,

thanks for sharing the info Alfa gave you.

but what I see is :

1°) they confirm the engine number on a 1973 vehicule.

2°) they are not able to give an engine number on early 105 car (the engine serie is 00502, but everybody knows that)

for the moment, it confirms what I had previously said, they can't give us the engine number on cars before 1965...

to be continued...

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Hey guys,

thanks for sharing the info Alfa gave you.

but what I see is :

1°) they confirm the engine number on a 1973 vehicule.

2°) they are not able to give an engine number on early 105 car (the engine serie is 00502, but everybody knows that)

for the moment, it confirms what I had previously said, they can't give us the engine number on cars before 1965...

to be continued...
Yes that is what I thought...

·
Registered
23 Posts

This is mine received latter part of last year by email, I think the one in the post mentioned the series of engine but not the full serial.

I guess they have for some and not for others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
This is the reply I received from my request for engine number on my 1971 GTV USA. So either no one wrote down the number, number lost for eternity or possibly block did not have a number ??

Kindly note that regarding the chassis number in the subject, the engine number is not mentioned within the production register.

We stay at your disposal and we wish you a lovely day.

Kind regards,

Valeria Falcone

cid:[email protected]

Centro Documentazione Alfa Romeo

La Macchina del Tempo – Museo Storico Alfa Romeo

Viale Alfa Romeo, Arese (Mi) - Italy

Telephone: +39 02 44425593

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have the email from Marco on my 71. It's totally adequate as far as I'm concerned. This new certificate is just a way for AR to make a few extra bucks off what used to be a very kind and free service following the COA lead that seems to be so important to the owners of certain other marques.
I have nothing against AR doing this, but pretty soon it'll likely be seen as something really special and necessary if you want top dollar as a seller. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
324 Posts
This is the reply I received from my request for engine number on my 1971 GTV USA. So either no one wrote down the number, number lost for eternity or possibly block did not have a number ??

Kindly note that regarding the chassis number in the subject, the engine number is not mentioned within the production register.

We stay at your disposal and we wish you a lovely day.

Kind regards,

Valeria Falcone

cid:[email protected]

Centro Documentazione Alfa Romeo

La Macchina del Tempo – Museo Storico Alfa Romeo

Viale Alfa Romeo, Arese (Mi) - Italy

Telephone: +39 02 44425593

Email: [email protected]

I received the same email today for my 71 GTV. Confirmation that the certificate will be in Italian and vehicle details in a email in English.

I went through the museoallfaromeo paid my fee last week ( at least I though I did, no C.C. charge) and they have no record of it. Their making it tough to give them my money for info I already know.

Looking at my original window sticker I realized it has the engine number printed on it, crazy that they documented it on this document but don't have record of it @AR!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I sent off my info last week,received a reply quite quickly, it's 70 Euros for a printed certificate (" on high quality paper" ! ) or 30 Euros for an email version,
it tells you model, production date, original colour- interior & exterior & market destination.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I received the same email today for my 71 GTV. Confirmation that the certificate will be in Italian and vehicle details in a email in English.

I went through the museoallfaromeo paid my fee last week ( at least I though I did, no C.C. charge) and they have no record of it. Their making it tough to give them my money for info I already know.

Looking at my original window sticker I realized it has the engine number printed on it, crazy that they documented it on this document but don't have record of it @AR!
Question: When you go to the certificate request page only Italy, France, UK and Germany are listed as 'Country' selections. What are people with US cars selecting here?

Thanks!

·
Push hard and live
8,910 Posts
Question: When you go to the certificate request page only Italy, France, UK and Germany are listed as 'Country' selections. What are people with US cars selecting here?

Thanks!
Many of us have abandoned the online system, and made all of the arrangements via email.

161 - 180 of 221 Posts