Alfa Romeo Forums banner

201 - 220 of 221 Posts

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Don't know him personnally, but was told about that in Padova Fair...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Don't know him personnally, but was told about that in Padova Fair...
Saw him at the Dutch Alfa club meet at Zandvoort a month or so back. Gave a lovely talk in between races.

See you have/had a 928S4. Sold mine after several pretty happy (but expensive) years about 18 months ago. Supremely capable but not much soul.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Bougt the S4 for my Wife 3 years ago.

I preferred an MB R107.

She idn't drive it, and only once as a passenger...

I'm a seller !

·
Registered
124 Posts
I got mine last year, and paid around €70 for the certificate. I opted to get it in Italian as the car was originally sold for the Italian market.
I have sent them two e-mails and a month has gone by and no response. Is this typical to wait more than 1 month for a response?
Do I keep sending e-mails or wait?

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Which address did you write to ?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I sent an email on the 2nd of November requesting how to gain information.

I sent a follow up email on the 16th as I hadn't heard anything after two weeks.

I then received a reply on the 17th of November and was given a link to an on line form to fill in. As I was unable to fill this in (it would not accept Australia or my mobile phone number for some reason), I replied to the email and asked Valeria to fill in the form for me after providing all the details that the on-line form required.

As yet, I haven't heard anything further, but its only been a few days so far.

The email address that 87testa provided above was the address that I used in my initial enquiry and it was the email address that I received the reply from. I would think that if you haven't heard anything after a month, you should really send a follow up email......Valeria did say in her email to me that they were very busy at the current time, having received many requests of a similar nature.

Cheers!

Notch (aka: Paul)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I recently inquired about my '66 Giulia Sprint GT, and Gemma Perrone was fairly quick to reply. I ordered my certificate yesterday, and it's being processed. In the meanwhile, I was emailed a list of the details which will be on the certificate. Fingers crossed it will arrive safe and sound.
Here's the info:
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT (105.02)
Production date: 1965, November 16th
Delivery date: 1965, December 13th
Market destination: Frankfurt (Germany)
Exterior color: Grigio medio metallizzato
Interior: Pelle rossa

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
I sent an email on the 2nd of November requesting how to gain information.

I sent a follow up email on the 16th as I hadn't heard anything after two weeks.

I then received a reply on the 17th of November and was given a link to an on line form to fill in. As I was unable to fill this in (it would not accept Australia or my mobile phone number for some reason), I replied to the email and asked Valeria to fill in the form for me after providing all the details that the on-line form required.

As yet, I haven't heard anything further, but its only been a few days so far.

The email address that 87testa provided above was the address that I used in my initial enquiry and it was the email address that I received the reply from. I would think that if you haven't heard anything after a month, you should really send a follow up email......Valeria did say in her email to me that they were very busy at the current time, having received many requests of a similar nature.

Cheers!

Maybe can I help from France ?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Danny,

Thanks so much for the offer but I received a reply late last week from Alfa Romeo, so fingers crossed, I should receive some further information from them soon.

Thanks again, greatly appreciate your kind offer!

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Hi Notch,

Happy with that.

If any pb...

Best,

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Notch,

Happy with that.

If any pb...

Best,
Hi Danny,

Looks like I have had some success!!

I received an email this morning, requesting payment for the information and certificate with a link to make payment.

I've paid as requested and now all I need to do is wait I assume :grin2::wink2:

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
I've been your "porta fortuna" !!!

Great !

·
Registered
249 Posts
The 30euro option, which says ‘text in an email’, is this just text, or is it a printable PDF that looks identical to the paper70euro option....except off your own printer ?

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
Finally, I have received the email I’ve been waiting for. I’m thrilled. When the English version was emailed, the thrill was that everything about my car lined up perfectly, right down to the town of delivery. Where it lived it’s entire life. I guess that even though you have all sorts of documentation to support what you ‘think’ you bought/own, there’s that lingering in the back of the brain as a question. It was easy to do and the $30.00 email version is worth every penny. For me, since my car is an Italian car, in the USA since 2014, I decided to go with the $70.00 version. Now, I have to wait!! (For delivery, that is)
����

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Wait and see !!!

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Also, the $30 emailed version is on the Museo letterhead.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Danny, you have an awesome collection of cars, with the Ghibli and the Moretti two of my favorite cars.

201 - 220 of 221 Posts