Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have received a lot of questions this week about our status, so I though it would be best to provide an update for everyone here. We have taken this crisis quite seriously, and I hope we have been proactive in dealing with it.

These are the steps we have taken to protect our employees and customers:
  • Our warehouse, showroom, and offices are closed to visitors
  • All of our phone salespeople and support staff are currently working remotely
  • We have implemented no-contact methods of shipping and receiving packages from our warehouse
  • All incoming packages are isolated for 24-48 hours before being opened or handled
Because of this, we are currently still able to take and process phone and online orders, with completely normal shipping times. However, some customers may experience shipping delays due to local delivery restrictions at their location. If you know of any delivery restrictions at your residence or business, please let us know when ordering and we can work out alternate delivery options with you.

We are also working very hard to secure resupply shipments on critical parts, however many of our suppliers in Italy are closed and simply not able to ship parts at this time. They are working very hard behind the scenes to schedule these shipments to leave as soon as government restrictions are lifted.

We will update this thread with any new information if the situation changes. Thank you and stay safe!

·
Registered
7,754 Posts
Nice message .. Makes good sense and thanks for the communications.. It's a good time to do those projects you never had time to do assuming you are isolated. The 2 hour projects I have stretched to 12 days... Tighten one nut and walk away to do the next one tomorrow. Can't see finishing a job too fast.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Appreciate your staying open. I ordered something last weekend and it was here on Tuesday.

Stay safe out there.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Got my package today. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts