Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cousins in Austin are having a car show to raise money for Parkinsons and Dystonia. My son has Dystonia and will be at the event and is an Alfa nut just like his father. It would be great if you could get a big turnout of Alfas for the show. We meet several in your group a couple of years ago at a coffee and cars event before you left for a drive. Here is a link to the web site hope you guys and girls can make it.

Cars for a Cause - Austin Home

Gregg

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ciao Austin Alfa uomini!!
Is anyone else considering taking their Alfa to this event? (Sunday, March 27) I have decided to take mine. Be there by 12 noon and they can put all of us together. It only lasts from 12:30 to 2:30pm. Sunday. It's at the JCC (Jewish Community Center) in NW Austin off Farwest..

http://cars4acauseaustin.com/

Ross Epstein
413-8137 cell

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Ciao Austin Alfa uomini!!
Is anyone else considering taking their Alfa to this event? (Sunday, March 27) I have decided to take mine. Be there by 12 noon and they can put all of us together. It only lasts from 12:30 to 2:30pm. Sunday. It's at the JCC (Jewish Community Center) in NW Austin off Farwest..

Cars for a Cause - Austin Home

Ross Epstein
413-8137 cell
I don't have a show worthy car on the road at the moment;)

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,044 Posts
I plan on going. Just registered. See you all there! Let's try for a good Alfa showing! B

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I Do have a couple of Kentucky Alfa Romeo Society or KARS hats and shirts that I will bring to the show as a bonus award for the best Alfa's.

Gregg

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,044 Posts
Time is running short lads. I'll be there "for a cause" but with no concourse car! Come on out. Should be a very nice day.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Three Alfas were there

It was a fun day. Three Alfas showed:

Bruce
"Ricky Bobby" Scott Thomsen
Me

There were about 90 cars. Of course, we were the stars.

We were awarded hats and shirts from the Kentucky Alfa Romeo Society.

Ci vediamo Sabato!

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all for coming out and I hope you enjoy the swag. See you in July in Lexington!!!!

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,044 Posts
Hey Gregg, great to see you and your family again. This is such a well-run event you guys put on. Your sons are already great Alfisti indeed. A Dad can be proud of that!! What a nice day oogling all the cool cars and visiting with friends. Sorry only 3 Alfas made it but they were really nice ones if I don't say so myself. And the KARS club swag for the Alfa owners was a very nice bonus! I will wear it proudly here and at Lexington!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts