Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hagerty bought the event so it is "Under new management" from what I've read and heard.
They've combined the Lemons and the C&C crowd on the golf course so there will be hundreds of cars out for viewing.
Drop by and say hello.
I'll have my red '74 GTV in Cars & Caffeine, weather permitting.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Cloud

Reactions: kalmcleod

·
Registered
8,048 Posts
Hagerty bought the event so it is "Under new management" from what I've read and heard.
They've combined the Lemons and the C&C crowd on the golf course so there will be hundreds of cars out for viewing.
Drop by and say hello.
I'll have my red '74 GTV in Cars & Caffeine, weather permitting.
View attachment 1722403
Very nice Alfa!

Reactions: 1978alfa

·
Registered
33 Posts
I’m looking forward to meeting up with Alfa owners. We are heading down in our Giulia Ti Sport. i like the back dated grill. I have a black 74 GTV. Some day I will try and post a picture.

·
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Prepare to be underwhelmed.
I hear through the grapevine that my car is one of only 5 Alfas in the field for Saturday's event.
The main display is largely Porsches and BMWs, notice the map below.
Last year, there were 30 or 40 Alfas in the area that is labeled "Lemons Area" in the lower left.
This event used to be fun, free and wide open. Something like 600 cars.
It became a victim of its own popularity.
Hagerty insurance bought the event as some of you may know.
I submitted my car to a review board and it got accepted and paid $50 to get my window sticker.
Behind the scenes, the fact that I have my cars insured with Hagerty, is why they chose my GTV.
A friend of mine who lives in Jacksonville could not get his 3 cool Alfas in the event.

"Under new management." :confused:

World Map Schematic Font Parallel

·
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update.
I just heard from a close friend that his Giulia Super has been added to the show. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts