Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone want to start a cars & cafe on sunday mornings once a month. I tried with the alfa club last year not one reply.carm what do you think thanks tony Lostumbo.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I think it's a great idea Tony. CIAO's Thursday night dinners have become quite a success, practically everyone is a CAROC member and we usually get a few guys from the BD to participate! Last Thursday we had 17 guys and it seams they all had a great time.

We had a BBQ over at Vittorio Severino's beautiful home in Hinsdale this weekend and it was also a good turnout. A couple of Testarossas, a GTV6, a Montreal, Fiat 124 Spider, Alfa Spider, etc... Ross Messina came in his new motorcycle. I'll post some pictures later.

Forward me your e-mail # and I'll add you to the list. Come to our next Thursday night dinner and let's present this to the guys, I'm sure they are all for it. I know I am ;)

Next Sunday, the meeting at Taylor street is back on. Small car show gathering in front of the Pompeii church at 11:00 AM. For more info. call Carlo Vaniglia at 708-217-1004

CIAO,
Carm

·
Registered
205 Posts
Tony and Carm, I think this would be a great idea also.
Just back in town and missed the Taylor street gathering. Any chance there were pictures?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts