Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As mentioned in another post we are gathering at Cars and Coffee, Irvine on Sat. May 21.
The annual Alfa Tour de OC is May 21, a day guaranteed to open your eyes and warm your Italian car hearts.
We will be the honored marque at the premier car-guy coffee clutch on the planet, and our chance to share the space with Orange County and San Diego Chapter pals.
Arrive no later than 7 a.m., or you probably won't able to park in our special display area.
Where: about the intersection of the 5 and 405 freeways. Cars and Coffee™ Irvine - Directions
It is rumored that a bunch of Berlinas and Sedans will be there so get there early.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
...It is rumored that a bunch of Berlinas and Sedans will be there so get there early.
The rumors are true. Those owners who don't bring their sedans and berlinas to C&C may just find them there anyway:

;)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Just a reminder to roll out the Alfa for Saterday morning !!

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
There will be a San Diego contingent there, if it's only me, but I hope to have several others along, too.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I had a great time! A few other Alfas did indeed show up- like 60+!

Thanks to all for putting this together :)

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
Some more pix.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
We had a great time yesterday at C&C. Very nice to meet and talk with other early arrivals Il Vecchio, and Randy. Love the Supers. Also to see Marcos from the IE again. Hope you can get some time to get back to your Duetto. Special thanks to the owner and the organizers of the garage tour. Fantastic!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
This was a very nice event and the garage tour fabulous - as always. Thanks, Jim, for organizing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts