Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
I am more than willing to help and am involved in several car clubs. Send me a PM with an email address and let me know what you need.

In addition to car clubs, I know several shops that might be interested in donating either space or something toward getting this going...

Ed

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Frank,

I am in Arlington, near the Key Bridge, so Silver Spring is easy for me. The only bummer is that someone just hit my lovely Alfa, so its going to be at the body shop for a while. Nothing too major, no frame damage, just the front bumper...

I always have my Scorpion to bring...
Ed

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
A friend of mine posted some info about a C&C up in Wilmington. I would be interested in going if other people around the DC area are.

This was the post from an Audi board:

Hey guys and gals:

I am very excited to be hosting C&C next weekend. Weather is a little iffy right now but we'll try to make the best of it. To make it as intersting as we can we wil be offering some treats for everone that attends:

*Free Nitrogen Fills for Tires*
*Wheel Alignments for $89.95 for most cars*
*20% off all Mercedes Parts*
*Discounted Labor Rate of $85/hr*
*Discount Carshow tickets*
*Raffle for family 4 pack of Carshow tickets*

*We also have techs on hand and lifts available to put cars in the air*

We will of course have refreshments for all

hope to see you all there!!!

Merecedes Benz of Wilmington
3801 Lancaster Ave
Wilmington,DE 19805
Mercedes-Benz of Wilmington | Cherry Hill Mercedes, West Chester Mercedes, New Jersey Mercedes Dealer - Used Cars

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
I don;t know when the official restart is, but I am always up for meeting there for coffee on a saturday morning... Depending on the weather, ill be there this saturday just to see if anyone else shows..

Ed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.