Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,123 Posts
I got wool carpets for Super from them 20 years ago. Quality decent, some pieces a bit too small to fit right in places, but minor. Color was supposed to be grey, was really more blue, by now is faded/dirty to an unidentifiable color that's fine.
I just got the better pile carpets from OKP in Germany for my GTV and they are demonstrably plasticy looking compared to the World wool. Couple hundred bucks cheaper, but I sorta wish I'd gone for wool here too.
Andrew

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Bought wool carpets from WUP about ten years ago for a 750 Sprint. Nice quality. I requested samples from several different vendors and theirs was the best quality for the price.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have bought from WUT over the years. They have good patterns for most British cars.

They have their interpretation of an Alfa carpet set for the 105/115.01. It just so happened that the GTV that I was restoring at the time had one of those one-piece factory fitted carpet and I couldn't tell if what WUT sold would fit or how to fit it.

I offered them a 115.01 to use so they could make better patterns after the several of the pieces in the kit I bought from them were the wrong shape or size. The didn't take me up on the offer but did let me return the kit after I showed them how poorly some of the pieces fit. That was in 2010. I live about 40 miles from there facility on Santa Paula.

I wonder if they'd send you paper patterns of the sections so you could verify that they will fit? Do you get to specify the color and material of the edge trim?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts