Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All-

Please pass the word around that my '74 GTV is for sale. It's fresh out of Mike B's shop, so you can ask him about it. It's listed in the Alfas For Sale section as Sweet 74GTV.

I've thoroughly enjoyed owning this car but, unfortunately, living and working in China doesn't leave much time to get my Alfa on the road (or track), where it belongs.

This is a car you can drive right now and tinker with it as much or as little as you like!

BTW, my wife made me set the starting price a little extra high (anyone else out there married???) We will certainly consider a reasonable offer...;)

Kevin Theilen

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More pics posted, and a bunch more shot and ready to send to interested parties. I'm in The States 'til June 3rd, and would like to move it along while I'm here. Car is on Craig's List for 16k.

I've been driving it, and it's running/driving just great! PDF attached of the work done recently. Steering and brakes 100%, all fluids topped off. I think the 57k on odometer is correct, so engine is good. Trans goes into 2nd gear with no problems. I wouldn't be afraid to drive it to Kentucky (and back)...

Kevin Theilen

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts