Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone happen to have a Carfax account? I'm curious about my old L - I found the original purchase order I signed at Bellevue Alfa Romeo when I was cleaning out some files the other day. I wonder if it is still amonst the living... ZAREA33L3M6208277.

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
27,388 Posts
Anyone happen to have a Carfax account? I'm curious about my old L - I found the original purchase order I signed at Bellevue Alfa Romeo when I was cleaning out some files the other day. I wonder if it is still amonst the living... ZAREA33L3M6208277.

Cheers,
To bad, so sad, gone to Alfa boneyard in the sky looks like:
05/26/2003 Washington
Police Report
Case #1181551 Accident Reported
in King County
Vehicle involved in crash
with another motor vehicle
06/23/2003 Washington
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Seattle, WA
Title #0204515208 JUNK TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED
DISMANTLED TITLE ISSUED
07/14/2003 Washington
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Seattle, WA
Title #0204515208 JUNK TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED
DISMANTLED TITLE ISSUED

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Darn, that was my first brand new Alfa (and car) I ever purchased. I sold it at the end of 2002. It apparently didn't last long in the new owner's hands. I hope it enabled other 164's to live on...

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
27,388 Posts
Darn, that was my first brand new Alfa (and car) I ever purchased. I sold it at the end of 2002. It apparently didn't last long in the new owner's hands. I hope it enabled other 164's to live on...

Cheers,
Looks like you shouldn't have sold it. I still have my 91 I bought new and I just keep finding more to add to collection.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seemed like it was going to a good home. The buyer drove up in a Milano and his dad had Alfa's while he was growing up. Guess there is always bad luck...

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Yes. Bad luck happens. My son bought an S from CT and we put it back on the road. He really enjoyed it and took pride in it. Then on a dark and lonely night he dodged some road debris and ended up in a ditch surrounded by a totalled car. No injuries, but no joy. Not much culpability, either, given the circumstances. It lasted 2-3 yrs of good service and no (serious) abuse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts