Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody has to have a nice, ready-to-install pair laying around. Please come at me and don't sell to the 2000/2600 guys ... :)

Mike

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know but certainly not cheap. I am game to pay up for a great no-excuses set.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Hey Mike, didn't want to jump your thread but maybe a part number would help you. Carello 02.130.700 fog lights

DJ

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it those, @deepblue ? I honestly would not know the part number. Thanks for providing it!

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Osso,

This is ex-Alfa GB stock. Parts were supplied individually, and rarely as complete units. It is what it is.

Thanks for your input.

Alex.

·
Registered
6,112 Posts

The little bulb cap, as you can see, would be ordered separately. I also have two NOS sealing rings 102.05.65.075.00/01 .

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
13,358 Posts
Osso,

This is ex-Alfa GB stock. Parts were supplied individually, and rarely as complete units. It is what it is.

Thanks for your input.

Alex.
I only meant to point that out to the person who is interested in the units. It's not a negative comment about what you are offering. I'm not sure what role the shield plays, but I suspect it takes some of the harshness out of the light when it's on.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hi all,

With all respect to all the participants in this thread and from experience in the past with these lights, it is good to know that, for having this light in working order, you definitely would need the shield that is pictured in posts # 8 and # 12 and there is no fitting alternative.
The shields are very specific to these light units, in particular to their specific bulbs and bulbholders?
Maybe Deepblue still has the other detailed pictures of the shields to add here, of course, as an informative addition only.

But the light units themselves, that are offered here, are very valuable as such and quite unobtainable.
Btw I saw that mbaum is already looking for those lights for quite a while yet...

Rgds,

Thierry

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Mike,
It's a long way from a "no excuses" pair but I have a few pieces that might go a little ways towards completing the assemblies that Alex offered. 2 shields and sockets, mounting buckets, 1 stainless ring and a glass lens that has a crack at the nipple. Heck, I'd use it if I didn't have something better. Both reflectors have rust. This stuff worth $48 + shipping?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hi Bill,

Very interesting stuff for making a complete set.

If at the end nobody is interested, I would take them.
Of course I will first let the initiator of this thread make a move.

Rgds,

Thierry

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
View attachment 1647290

These are new old stock. A little dusty at the edges but lovely. Offers please by PM. Thanks.

View attachment 1647293
View attachment 1647290

These are new old stock. A little dusty at the edges but lovely. Offers please by PM. Thanks.

View attachment 1647293
Alex, those are very nice units! Look to be in very good shape! Mike if you like these I think I have the other pieces to go with them. Also nod to Alfasprinty, always a gentleman !

DJ

1 - 20 of 25 Posts