Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a pair of Carello Lights (clear not amber) with covers for the front bumper of my Super. Anyone have as below?

Thanks,
Fred

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Fred,

i have an extra NOS pair ( clear) with bulbs . Their beutifully made, I have them on my Guilia Super . I also live on Long Island and will let them go for $100 + shipping

Let me know

Thanks

Andy

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
As a slight addition to this thread .... does anyone have a spare NOS cover as shown above? I've had a set for years, waiting for a project, but only one light was complete.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Alex,

I actually don't have covers either and mistakenly send a message to alfiat thinking his wanted add was recent but it's outdated . In any event I saw some Carello covers recently on ebay but believe they are for 160mm fog's . My fog's are 140mm and I recently saw an italian ebay site for 140 covers for 40 Euros ? I would check ebay under 140 Carello .

Good Luck

Andy

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Thank you Andy! I must admit that I didn't notice the age of the initial post either. I did not realise that there were two diameters, so thanks for the warning. I'll go measure up and see what I can find! If I see any 140mm covers, I'll let you know :)

Cheers,

Alex.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Andy, has anyone scooped up the NOS lamps?

Michael

·
Registered
124 Posts
Michael,

I think I may have sold them but don,t know for sure they are exactly the same lights as shown above thread . Mine are clear But no covers.

I,ll email if they don,t go to the other bb member , your next in line

Thanks

Andy

·
Registered
171 Posts
I am not too fussy. If they are Carellos and they are NOS, I'm in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts