Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comrades,

My car still has an old Carello flasher for the direction indicators (blinkers) in working condition. I think it is a nice piece to keep on the car, but there is surface rust all over the can and the Carello sticker is shot. I noticed I can get a reproduction sticker from Kilimanjaro Designs for $15 that looks right, I am just wondering if anyone else worries about this kind of thing? FYI, if you don't know Kilimanjaro Designs, they are a great source of reproduction stickers, hardware, etc. for Ferrari restoration. Some of the stuff also works for Alfas.

Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
780 Posts
Bought a few things from them. Their catalog is fun and refreshingly politically incorrect.
Also, this for your part & original sticker pleasure:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hi all,

Does anyone know the Carello number for the initial assembly of the Carello light flasher unit on the Giuliettas ?

Rgds,

Thierry

·
Registered
780 Posts
Thierry,
I don’t know about the “initial” Giulietta part number, but my ‘61 original is 20.702.000.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hi Dave,

Great, could you maybe take a picture of it ? Especially how the wires are connected would be interesting.

Thank you,

Thierry

·
Registered
780 Posts
If I get over there again, I’ll take a shot of it. I have older photos of it, but nothing accurate for what you need.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
thanks, i hadn't seen Kilimanjaro before. handy to know.

cheers Ian

·
Registered
375 Posts
Comrades,

My car still has an old Carello flasher for the direction indicators (blinkers) in working condition. I think it is a nice piece to keep on the car, but there is surface rust all over the can and the Carello sticker is shot. I noticed I can get a reproduction sticker from Kilimanjaro Designs for $15 that looks right, I am just wondering if anyone else worries about this kind of thing? FYI, if you don't know Kilimanjaro Designs, they are a great source of reproduction stickers, hardware, etc. for Ferrari restoration. Some of the stuff also works for Alfas.

Rob
Parker Hall (Kilimanjaro...) sold his business to Motion Products (MPI) in Neenah, WS, so that is where you can get his decals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts