Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need the 3" tubular rod with flattened ends that goes from the carbs UP to the air-cleaner cross-over tube. Not the long strut that goes from the motor mount to the cold-air box. For 1600cc engine (GTV, Super or Duetto).

Upper end attaches to bolt shown in photo.

Will buy or trade for subscription to SCM, hat and Platinum membership!

Thank you. Keith Martin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts