Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry about the cross-post!

Well,

I know that it is early and that we are all still reeling from the fantastic Potlatch event hosted here in Seattle last month however, I am eager to start an early thread on prospects and to get initial feedback from any interested parties…

I am STOKED about the STREET Autocross event in downtown Tulsa next year at the "Alfa Deco" National convention hosted in Oklahoma.... The local Art Deco/cultural scene is surprising - www.pricetower.org/arch/adt.html has some cool Tulsa Art Deco history...

I loved all of the wide-open driving when I was last down there for business! From the video preview we saw, the track is also the dog’s bollocks.

The 3.7 wasn't ready for our event, but it will be and I am doing this God-willing. I want to plan EARLY and take deposits as there were many failed "caravan" attempts coming this way this year... If we don’t have at least 8 or 9 cars each way on a transporter, then I am driving and we should plan and establish the route early so that drivers can join in along the way at designated spots...

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
Come on down! You will love it. We are looking foward to everyone coming. We hosted in 1988 and a lot of the same folks organizing the 2006 event.

The street autoctoss is a blast, no comparison to a parking lot. I remember having a pretty good run but got absolutley waxed by both Conedriver and his wife!

Hallet is a fast, fun, safe track to drive. Many different type turns, including a double apex known as "the b!tch" and some good elevation changes.

We are still working out all the other events and activities, and already have a good head start.

Come and enjoy!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.