Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I haven't posted anything since 2008 and sadly my once babied '91 164S has been mostly sitting (not good) and hence no longer runs (last time was 2 years ago). I'm working on getting it running again in that I need to find a place where I can store the car and or open to the idea of selling it fairly cheep to someone that would have time for her to get her back into shape. I would love to do it my self, but will be tied up with kids/family for another 16/18 years lol. So with that said, does anyone hear have some space for storage or know of a decent place for storage in the Denver Colorado area? Or.... interested in purchasing my car? I always told my self I'd never sell that car, but 16/18 years until I get back to it is a long time and would rather the car goes to a good home (plan on having it running again hopefully soon - left ethanol based gas in the tank for too long - really really bad mojo).

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Hello all,

I haven't posted anything since 2008 and sadly my once babied '91 164S has been mostly sitting (not good) and hence no longer runs (last time was 2 years ago). I'm working on getting it running again in that I need to find a place where I can store the car and or open to the idea of selling it fairly cheep to someone that would have time for her to get her back into shape. I would love to do it my self, but will be tied up with kids/family for another 16/18 years lol. So with that said, does anyone hear have some space for storage or know of a decent place for storage in the Denver Colorado area? Or.... interested in purchasing my car? I always told my self I'd never sell that car, but 16/18 years until I get back to it is a long time and would rather the car goes to a good home (plan on having it running again hopefully soon - left ethanol based gas in the tank for too long - really really bad mojo).

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Combustion cars are most likely going to be banned for road use in 16/18 years so a museum might be a good place for it. Or, buy a good car cover and get it running once this snow and cold weather stops and continue to drive it. When we lived off 6th Ave (small garages and lots), I asked my neighbor if I could park my Giulietta Sprint project in her garage she wasn't using. She let me and didn't charge me anything. It was a pain carrying tools down the block to work on it but it was inside. We ended up moving to the suburbs and bought a much bigger house with a 3-car garage and problem solved.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
What did you decide to do with your car ? I am in Aurora and have 2 of them , One is show room condition and the other has some rush issues . For me yours would be a parts car and I would take the floor pan out first and then strip it . Let me know and thanks . Here is my personal e-mail [email protected] . I look forward to hearing from you

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Hello all,

What did you decide to do with your car ? I am in Aurora and have 2 of them , One is show room condition and the other has some rust issues . For me yours would be a parts car and I would take the floor pan out first and then strip it . Let me know and thanks . Here is my personal e-mail [email protected] . I look forward to hearing from you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts