Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi AlfaBB.

Wanted to enquire if there’s a club member that has a spare car jack for a 10974 Alfa Romeo Spider they’re willing to sell or where to source one.

Also, being new to the AR scene, how does one go about getting replacement keys with the 4-leaf clover?

Thanks,
Joe Martino

·
Super Moderator
11,775 Posts
Wanted to enquire if there’s a club member that has a spare car jack for a 10974 Alfa Romeo Spider they’re willing to sell or where to source one.
If no one with a jack for sale replies to this thread, try starting a "Parts wanted" thread in the classifieds section of the BB. Or contact Alfa Parts Exchange or even scan ebay. Those jacks shouldn't be too hard to find. Just don't try using one unless it's an emergency!

Also, being new to the AR scene, how does one go about getting replacement keys with the 4-leaf clover?
Others may know for sure, but my guess would be that those 4-leaf clover blanks are NLA.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi AlfaBB.

Thanks,
Joe Martino
I have one from an 82 Spider in good shape. Interested let me know and I'll IM a pic.
Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts