Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my CarDisc for the 75 and have a question or 2. I'm not too saavy on the comp. Is there an "easy" way to navigate around it or do I have to do the scroll up and down till I get where I want to be? This is within the various sub folders. FWIW I'm using windows 8 and the reader - I assume is adobe. Thoughts. TIA ciao jc

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Chris, if it's similar to the 164 12V shop manual, which looks like a scan of some sort, I do not believe there is another search method besides scrolling.

I'll be pleased if someone more savvy has better info.

Edit: there may be a way using the "paper capture" feature. At the moment though, I don't seem to have that in my acrobat program.

·
Premium Member
27,000 Posts
Did you get the CD or DVD?

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Package sayz DVD. After posting I went to Adobe and loaded their newest "reader". I think what I had on this rig is not Adobe. So I've been dabbling and can open the reader, then browse the disc and then the reader enables me to scroll thru the pages much easier than the "whatever" that is loaded in this newish HP computer we run. The print feature is knda neat as I can fill the page with what I want then print it and feel confident it will be what I want.

A wee bit of background. I got the disc so I could get the wiring diagrams as I am gonna build a panel for ign and acc and push to start with LED "on indicators" and such just cause I wanna experiment a little as I'm sorta getting into this electrical stuff. I've been scribbling with Gubi, Goats and Papajam and they all 3 have a way of explaining things that I easily understand and I'm getting into this a little more than I've ever wanted to.

So...I have a bunch of printed pages of the things I want and a better sense of how this works - the disc that is. More input welcome. thanx gang, ciao chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts