Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a decent new/used convertible top at a budget price. I'm getting an S2 ready for my son and the current top is pretty tired. I've pretty much blown my budget getting the mechanical issues sorted, so I'm looking to save where I can.
If you've got a top in the garage stored for "I may need this one day", well my friend, that day has come.
Let me know what you've got and how much. I prefer a canvas top over vinyl, but will consider everything.
Shipping to Victoria, TX 77901.
BTW, the ABB has been invaluable in helping me get the car back in shape. I can't thank you all, and you know who you are, enough.

·
Premium Member
2,984 Posts
Most used tops I have seen usually need at the very least a new back window. Considering all the effort to install a top I would consider a new one. Various vendors on eBay sell in the $250-$350 range.
Cheers, Jon

·
Premium Member
1991 164 L
1,594 Posts
Hi,I have a canvas top with bad window including frame. $100 plus about $100 shipping. came from 78 spider. includes hardware and can be put on relatively easily after lubing joints and connecting points of frame and loosening . email [email protected] or call message 321 279 0922

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.