Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Should the articles on the right hand side be removed?

• Yes.

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • No.

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Thanks, but...

... I'll take my chances on Door Number Three. :D:D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Didn't you get the latin text from an old Word Perfect Manual?

Just voted no, seems like I'd seen that Latin gibberish text or similar 10-15 years ago in a Word Perfect manual as dummy text in the examples. I'm Too lazy to look it up and give y'all a citation/verify the exact quotes <g>. But, I've been amazed at all the good formatting things that have happened in the history of the Alfa BB and I know how hard it is to bring a new version of a web product online, so if this makes the designer's job easier. . . he deserves to do it the way that will make his job most efficient. Kudos to him for all his great efforts!

And does anybody have any new pictures or contributions to an important thread?

Best To All,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham Texas

·
Premium Member
3,534 Posts
The little box you refer to with AlfaBB 2.0 seems to have disappeared on the latest version of the BB page. Is there another method for a subsciber to eliminate the "greeking"?

You can remove the right hand articles yourself...
  1. Go to the very bottom of any page of the BB.
  2. Look on the left hand side, in the little box that reads "-- AlfaBB 2.0 - Liquid".
  3. Click on the arrow that points down, and a drop down box will open up.
  4. Select "-- Tre Colori - Liquid".
Best regards,

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
The little box you refer to with AlfaBB 2.0 seems to have disappeared on the latest version of the BB page. Is there another method for a subsciber to eliminate the "greeking"?
Yes, the option to select the old skin is now gone, and there is no way to remove the greeking... (Simon mentioned that it in order to keep the other skin, he would have to duplicate all the changes, so it is no longer an option.)

Best regards,

41 - 46 of 46 Posts