Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sell my Alfa but keep a basement of Alfa related junk. :p

Yesterday I dragged home another car, and in an attempt to limit the number of cars sitting around I think I need to sell the Alfa. I rarely drive it and once my other street car makes it on the road I can not see driving it much at all.

I have attached a picture of the car I dragged home.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
My wife said that there is no such thing as Alfa junk (parts). Just the start of future Alfa projects ;). I LOVE that woman :D!

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I sell my Alfa but keep a basement of Alfa related junk. :p

Yesterday I dragged home another car, and in an attempt to limit the number of cars sitting around I think I need to sell the Alfa. I rarely drive it and once my other street car makes it on the road I can not see driving it much at all.

I have attached a picture of the car I dragged home.
The short answer is "YES".
You only need to be an enthusiast to be a member of this (and many other car clubs).
In fact I was a chapter president (for two terms) when my garage was devoid of Alfas and chaired a national convention as well. (However, I remedied the situation as soon as the divorce was final!!):D

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
All it takes to be a member of AROC, this BB and pretty much any club worth joining is enthusiasm. You can certainly stay here with us and remain a member of AROC...no problemo!

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
All it takes ... is enthusiasm. ...
Is this a requirement? :eek: That could knock out more "couch potatoes" than I'd like to count... :D

OK, all kidding aside... As long as I've been a member of the club, ownership has never been a requirement. It's also interesting to me to see that those who go through an "Alfaless" period usually re-enter the "owners" group with a really nice car. ;)

Best regards,

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
It's also interesting to me to see that those who go through an "Alfaless" period usually re-enter the "owners" group with a really nice car. ;)
...Or TWO;););)

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Well, there you have it! Apparently, you don't even need enthusiasm! Hey, young guy...I like you, Kathleen likes you and so do a bunch of other club folks. Stick with us. We might even know some folks who can help you with that Formula Vee.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts