Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Geday,

Can anyone help me identify these wheels.

There are many similar spoked rims on the market but I cant seem to chase these particular ones down anywhere.

Im wondernig if they are an Alfa product hence them being used on the 8C.

Any clues on what they are called, where they are available, what they cost etc etc would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Timbo

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your help guys.

Actually got an email from Jason at Alfissimo who tracked them down for me. They are made by Forgeline and are very expensive at $1200 a wheel which puts them out of my budget.

The ones on the C8 are by HRE and are apparently a special order for that car.I hate to think what they would be worth. The HRE website shows Ferraris etc etc....again ...way out of my league....at least for the the next 30 years anyway.

Ill check out the Speedlline and compomotive range and see what they have. I havnt looked at them yet.

Thanks Scott...they are similar to the Simmons wheel I agree but the spokes seem to be longer and finer for the given wheel size. They seem to be 'finer' with less overall metal than the Simmons.

I didnt get a link with your post Andyb6 but yes Im looking for 4 x 108. What wheel do you mean.

Cheers

Timbo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts