Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Found A 1994 Spider Veloce Red/black Interior With 33,000 Miles, One Owner, Bought And Serviced At Village Auto Sales In Willianmsville, Ny....they Would Sell It For $ 20,000..is That A Good Deal/ Would This Car ( Limited Edition) Be Worth Way More In The Next Few Years ?

Please Let Me Know Your Valuable Imputes...for A First Timer Like Me !!!

Thank You !!!:)

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
sounds a little high to me, but I've seen Spiders fetch a good amount of money. You say limited edition, is it a CE edition?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Its The Number 154 Of 190 Sold In The Usa. You Think It May Be Worth ? One Owner Serviced Always At The Same Place With All Books And Records...all Original

·
Registered
9,287 Posts
With 33,000 Miles this car sounds like an overpriced used car that will further depreciate. It probably should be worth closer to $12-14k.

I believe "The last "NEW" Spider CE" discussed in this thread went for $22-24k with only 48 Miles on it. The premium was justified because of its "new" condition.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Over priced by $5000 in my opinion. A guy in Hawaii sold a CE with less than 600 miles for around $22,000. His car had never been registerred until he bought it in 2006, he had it shipped to Hawaii from the west cost put a few miles on it and found it to be too small for him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts