Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if anyone knows what these cams are? They are still in the box and wrapped with protective oily paper. They are fon the Alfa Nord eninges. 105 and 116 Alfas. The box says:

AR131292C 41 degrees, 71 degrees

but I don't now anything about them. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I was holding off commenting because I thought an expert would know the part number. Since nobody has identified them yet though I am going to take a guess. If numbers listed were at 1mm valve lift, the duration would correspond closely to an Alfa 10.6 lift factory race cam. These were common "back in the day". Willie, if I am right, and if you know how to put a mic on the lobe and subtract the base circle I bet you would measure lift at 10.5mm (why these 10.6 cams measure 10.5 I have no idea).

·
Super Moderator
11,562 Posts
Wait 'till you measure single plug racing 10.0 cams! Those aren't "right" either! Richard knows all this. Somewhere the "measure & subtract" notion was planted in our brain when in reality, that's not what is happening.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They could be old Colombo&Bariani 13,1 mm lift, 292 duration and C-from "corsa"-racing .
Indeed they are. they are from the CORSA racing. I got the information chart from C&B. If anyone is interested in these cams, send me a PM.

:sailor:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts