Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through cardisc trying to find the differences in camshafts from motronic to previous years. It seemed like IAP told me the bore was bigger on the motronics (Journal bore), but cardisc shows the specs as being the same between motronic and L-Jetronic:confused: Question being, could I not use a 11.3mm cam on my exhaust side without complications, or was IAPs info wrong or was/is cardisc's info wrong?
Also does anyone happen to know the compression heighth of our pistons in stock form?

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
The cam journal bores are the same (27mm) from the Giulietta through the S4 Spiders so an 11.3 cam on the exhaust side will not present complications (at least from a journal diameter standpoint).

Sorry, don't know the compression height. :(

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The cam journal bores are the same (27mm) from the Giulietta through the S4 Spiders so an 11.3 cam on the exhaust side will not present complications (at least from a journal diameter standpoint).

Sorry, don't know the compression height. :(
Good, thank you papajam! One question down, one to go. Oh, actually, one other question, what are the factory durations?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts