Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you good people have any mild street cams for sale for a 1750 gtv. I think you got the ones I was after Alfavirus that were on trademe.

Also dad has a 2 owner 1978 Sud for sale, dead rego, rust but he does not want much for it. I would love it my self but my money is been spent on my 1750 resto.

·
Registered
112 Posts
sorry cant help with the cams but surely some will come up. Do you mind telling some more about the sud, pictures maybe? and what model is it?

thanks
Richard

·
Registered
102 Posts
Any of you good people have any mild street cams for sale for a 1750 gtv. I think you got the ones I was after Alfavirus that were on trademe.
Kiwialfanut, I think I got those cams. I got them for my 1750 GTV that I am restoring, however, I'm not 100% sure I need them now as when I looked at the head, I saw that it already had cut-outs around the cam followers suggesting the cams that I already have are non-standard. I'll have a measure up and see if the original cams will do. If so, I'll pm you to see if you want the trade-me ones.
Cheers,

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Richard, I too may well be after those cams you beat me (you bastard) on. As Kiwialfanut asked 1st its only fair that you offer them to him first. I`ve forgotten the details on them-what were the specs again?

Richard J

`65 Guilia Ti, `69 GT Junior, `74 GTv 2000,`76 Alfetta GTV, `77 Alfetta GTV, `81 Alfasud Ti, `84 GTV6`

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Richard, no you go for it. Between posting this thread and Richard A responding I purchased some 12 mm lift C & B cams off ALFA7.

Funny I always seem to be bidding against the same people for alfa bits on trademe. lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Specs

Richard, I too may well be after those cams you beat me (you bastard) on. As Kiwialfanut asked 1st its only fair that you offer them to him first. I`ve forgotten the details on them-what were the specs again?
(intake)
opens 42 btdc
closes 72 abdc
duration 300
lobe center 102 atdc
clearance 0.14"
lift 11mm

Haven't checked my existing cams yet as Darrin said he'd already got some in his pm.
Cheers,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts