Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey whats up Todd? What do you think of Alfabb.com, friend and I started it up.

By the way, nice concours shot!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
'92 Spider V.
Of course this is how she looked in the Spring, now she's in the garage awaiting the return of warm weather. (I'm starting to hate Winter!!)

Attachments

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Paradiso,

Do you do anything special to your motor before you let her sit for winter? I've heard of folks back east adding special sprays and oils to their cylinders before letting them sit for awhile. I guess some refer to it as pickling an engine.

Just wondering.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Simon:
This is my first Winter with my Alfa. So far I have filled the gas tank to the very top and added gas stabilizer.
I've heard that its good to pour a little Marvel Mystery Oil in each cylinder, haven't done that yet.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
78 spider race car

todd,
i know that car! it's the one i yanked the motor out and cut the car in half (its the only way it was gonna fit in my dumpster)
anthony

p.s. you are still first in line for the 74 sitting in my alfa lot next door to the shop.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahahahahahaha

I'll keep a eye for that fast beast known as the "relter". I like the number font style.

Can you call up the taggers and have them make my car look fast? Maybe they can make some stripes down my hood, I hear that makes it look fast to.

p.s. Is that really your spider? Or is it sitting at a wash in simi? Looks like a good parts car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts