1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Looks like a good car. It will be interesting to see how much it will go for...

Best regards,

·
Registered
324 Posts
eeeeekkkkkk!

All the trouble of fitting euro bumbers, then someone goes and fits that hideous maratona rubbish! it looks like someone went mad with a credit card at Wallmart auto section! That kit was such a bad idea, even from the factory. it would have to go immediately, along with the rear spoiler, oversized hood scoop, and blacked out windows. Engine looks great. how many excitable italian horses does that produce?

·
Registered
750 Posts
I'm surprised this car didn't sell here already! I love the looks of it save the rear spoiler, but that is a Calloway part. Actually on really looking at it the wing doesn't bother me ... must be the color of the car or something. Sounds like the owner really took care of it as well. Heck, I was thinking that for less money than my Volvo wagon cost I could join the uwantit crowd and post pictures of it on the bb 100x just for you guys :)

GV

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
... I could join the uwantit crowd and post pictures of it on the bb 100x just for you guys :)

GV
A masochist! :eek: :D You know that after all that talking about attending the National Convention, he did not show up - and I looked for the car at the Concours...

I like this black edition better, but that's just because I'm partial towards black cars.

Best regards,

·
Registered
936 Posts
i'm not a big fan of "aero" body kits tacked onto good car designs either. but the Maratona bodywork was fashionable in the early-eighties, the wing is stock, and the hood scoop doesn't look any worse than stock.

i think its a good period piece. a fast one, too . . .

·
Registered
750 Posts
I like this black edition better, but that's just because I'm partial towards black cars.
If I were to do it again I'd have a black v6, the first v6 I ever saw up close was just amazing and is what led me to look into getting one myself, silver my second choice. Had a black Milano once - a real beauty.

GV

1 - 8 of 8 Posts