Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(this is a thread to mock the guy selling counterfeit money in our forum)

We all know how valuable Alfas are becoming. Spider prices are about to reach the $4K threshold, for pete's sake! I've been working with people... lets say.. in the east, and we're now producing the best counterfeit Alfa's you'll find this side of Istanbul. They are totally NOT stolen........

Up for sale are the following models straight from eastern Europe:

Of course we all know the Alfa Spider. This one is in great shape..

Next is the reliable, fast, and RARE GTV-6 4-door. In great shape.

And of course, the legendary Alfa Montreal SS. Immaculate condition.

·
Premium Member
15,886 Posts
Funny. I was wondering if one could put such a grill on the Chrysler Dodge Dart II, since it is actually most of a Giulietta in disguise, softened, though, for the American market and tush.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Funny. I was wondering if one could put such a grill on the Chrysler Dodge Dart II, since it is actually most of a Giulietta in disguise, softened, though, for the American market and tush.
There was a kit being sold to transform a Pontiac G8 into a Holden Commodore - I don't see why this wouldn't be possible with all this badge engineering going on. :batman:!

·
Super Moderator
10,635 Posts
I figured out that "legendary Alfa Montreal SS" was a fake by those Pininfarina badges; real Montreals wear "Bertone" emblems. Otherwise, it's a dead ringer :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,886 Posts
Maybe I could have an Alfa center grill 3D printed so that it would fit the front of the Dart, lol. Polish it up and have it chrome plated, or chrome model paint?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Alfa's. You say

Thanks for bringing a big smile to my face. Not trying to hijack this thread, also I am not up on the photo shop stuff but how in the heck did they do this? I really dig the look of this car. Cheers Neil.

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
15,886 Posts
Not as pretty and balanced a design as the original Sprint GT, IMO. I don't think modern design requirements from the authorities would allow anything as nice anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts