Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This child in this picture is alleged to be Aryton Senna. My question is "what model Alfa is the car"?

fcddf563e9921299673a766bc1140123.jpg

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I agree with all these responses. I was not familiar with the grille and nose treatment so I posed the question. The car on BaT does resemble the one in the picture. I'm guessing that the factory shipped the fundamental vehicles and permitted the local agencies to apply touches that would appeal to the potential buyers.

Thanks for the responses.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Yes, I agree with all these responses. I was not familiar with the grille and nose treatment so I posed the question. The car on BaT does resemble the one in the picture. I'm guessing that the factory shipped the fundamental vehicles and permitted the local agencies to apply touches that would appeal to the potential buyers.

Thanks for the responses.
To the best of my knowledge, the cars were built entirely in Brazil, under license from Alfa Romeo. They were not shipped in and finished there. they were built and sold by FNM as FNM's, not as Alfas. Alfa-designed and licensed commercial vehicles were also produced. There is a Wikipedia entry for FNM that provides additional information.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts