Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
i m located in italy, Not know how much you ask x rear rumpers IT LOOKSTO ME THE central need to be repaired, offering 100 euros plus ship...

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like €150 for the bumper. I can make better pictures. needs some work but it is not bad.

·
Registered
45 Posts
ok x me, but 1) please send me more pictures 2) let me know shipping costs to Naples Italy code 80137 graxie Francesco

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here are the pictures from Giulietta Sprint bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
thk you for pictures, i am interested but depends how much ship to Naples Italy code 80137....may you provide an estimate?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it is a 3 piece bumper so I can see if I can make it in 3 pieces.
shipping will be then €28 else I think around €50

·
Registered
45 Posts
hello sorry fine for me to send 150 plus shipp...at least to recover something fgom.ship would tiu send me also these parrts circled as i could need as well the cover for electric central part and the two latches

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, i will get them out of storage. you want me to send bumper in one part or try to part it into 3 pieces?

·
Registered
45 Posts
well how much is in 3 diff parts?
my address Francesco Borgia Via S. Eframo Vecchio 28 Naples Italy 80137 ph 0039 3387450994

·
Registered
45 Posts
excellent do you have one more latch probably if you can Add I can restore them, nicely
let me know shipping costst

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok, will see for the other latch. I thought it was only 1....
when I have total weight I will let you know total costs of other parts and bumper and shipping costs.

regards,
john

1 - 20 of 21 Posts