Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks.....I am cleaning out a shed, and found some parts. These overriders came off a 69 Euro GTV, although I think that overriders on these were not introduced until 1970.....Let me know if anyone can use them and I'll ship them to you for free....just make a modest donation to your local food bank
IMG_7293.JPG

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi folks.....I am cleaning out a shed, and found some parts. These overriders came off a 69 Euro GTV, although I think that overriders on these were not introduced until 1970.....Let me know if anyone can use them and I'll ship them to you for free....just make a modest donation to your local food bank View attachment 1624858 View attachment 1624858
I would just need one of the rubber overrider covers with the posts if thats possible! Thanks...Scot

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be fine....I have four, and only two overriders. They were all glued on though, some of the stubs are missing.
You guys please pm me your shipping address

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thank you Peter! Yes I am missing just one rubber cover(stubs if able) front right of my 72' GTV...no need for the whole metal overrider. I'll make that donation!
Scot Paulson
17820 NE 198th Pl
Woodinville, WA 98072

·
Registered
523 Posts
Thanks again Peter. I PM'd you my address. Appreciate it!!!

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts