Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have been looking all over with no luck, so I am reaching out to all of you.

I recently saw a picture of a silver late 70's Spider with what looked like S4 front and rear bumpers on it. I am not positive if they were from an S4 or if they were some custom aftermarket bumpers.

I did not get a good look and I unfortunately have not been able to find the picture again.

Does anyone know of someone that sells aftermarket covers that sound like this?

If not has anyone, seen S4 bumpers installed on a late 70's Spider. If so how well did they fit, especially the rear?

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
You might have been seeing a Zender bodykit.

Attached is pix of a kit for an S3, but it wouldn't be out of the question for an S2 to have simular stuff.

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,645 Posts
You might have been seeing a Zender bodykit.

Attached is pix of a kit for an S3, but it wouldn't be out of the question for an S2 to have simular stuff.
What a mess, you could have at least washed them for the photo. Slacker.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The pics look great to me.
Thank you for the info Tifosi. I checked out their web site and I only see things for newer Alfa's.
I going to get try and get in contact with them and see if they still have anything left over.

Once again, thank you.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Alfa Ricambi used to sell an S4-lookalike kit for the S2. This kit (is different from the Zender kit for the S3) had the bumpers that looked exactly like that of the S4.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts