Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just changed my starter today :) and my alfa starts up like a dream i got preaty lucky i got a remaufactured starter for $79.. take that center line alfa ($226):p luckily the ring gear was o.k i think it was just the solenoid. i tried to tackle some of the other electrical problems none of my warning lights work (oil pressure, low/high beams, exhaust, seatbelt, hazard etc.)
i took the center console off and i found all the wire sockets (were the bulbs are atached) were tacken out of place tied together hidden away and all the bulbs had been taken away:eek:....:mad:..
well i was just wondering what tipe of bulbs go in there and were can i get them. i want to see if they still work and just have to put in.. or if i have to play the burnt wire game :confused:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
and another thing

in the mess of wires there is laso this red l.e.d that continues to flash even when the car is off is this normal?... i dont think they had leds back then ...could it be the heater light?

·
Banned
129 Posts
in the mess of wires there is laso this red l.e.d that continues to flash even when the car is off is this normal?... i dont think they had leds back then ...could it be the heater light?
Sounds like the remnants of some old alarm system (or perhaps one of those placebo alaram warning lights). Sorry I can't tell you off the top of my head which bulbs to buy, but I've purchased all my Spider bulbs in the past from the local NAPA store, and they always had them in stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts