Alfa Romeo Forums banner
421 - 440 of 474 Posts

·
Registered
it's almost a alfa romeo spider
11,518 Posts
i see some space for a few more cars.. and i met your very understanding and lovely wife...i am sure she wont mind a few more ' guests ' :whistle:

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #422 ·
Understanding as in “all those **** cars”? Heck, I don’t need any more, have enough to keep me busy a long time. And I’m 68, who knows how much time I have 😇

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #424 ·
Back from a short notice trip to help my nephew move from Austin to Fayettville, Arkansas. Getting too old to be moving stuff! Rehabbing the parking light assemblies and finally found out what they came off of. I picked them up at a pick a part many years ago cuz I liked the look. They are off a 1967 Honda N 600 but perfect for my need. 1 lens is a little streesed but was able to locate a good used replacement
Automotive lighting Light Bumper Automotive exterior Musical instrument
Light Musical instrument accessory Automotive lighting Wood Bumper
. Made up new brackets and will mount tomorrow

·
Registered
it's almost a alfa romeo spider
11,518 Posts
if you line the inside with the shiney side out of aluiumn foil.. it will be brighter

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #426 ·
i did that on my Berlina and I think painting it white gives a more uniform light

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #431 ·
my aunt bought a new one in 66-67 ish. What a huge mistake that was on our freeways back then surrounded by huge cars. It was like an oversized golf cart plus the transmission crapping out after a couple years, among many other ailments. Honda learned a lot about what not to do

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #432 ·
Parking lights on, turn signals work and time for the next painful step……surgery. I do have a couple of spares
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Wheel Automotive side marker light
Wood Flooring Gas Road surface Electric blue
Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Hood Automotive lighting

Reactions: Bullethead

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #434 ·
Yep! just like when I cut the fenders for the flares. Once you start you are committed.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #439 ·
I will do a glass hood eventually but for now this one will be sacrificed 👹

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #440 ·
Finally did it. Trimmed and test fitted about 3 times before I was happy with the clearance. I still need to trim a little around the throttle linkage but not much eventually will make a raised lip around the opening
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Vehicle Tire Car Grille Hood

421 - 440 of 474 Posts