Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just chasing more Brisbane Alfa folk to talk to...if there is somewhere they are gathered on this forum, then cool...if not...who is from Brisbane?

Cya!
Lee.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Yep, I'm around, have to get my alfa fix somewhere as the Super is still off the road.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Yes, I see the odd person about with "Brisbane" as their location in the threads....but just thought it might be cool to have a few in one easy to find spot!

I live northside Brisbane, myself, and have a yellow '78 GTV, with pics in the picture room, under "New Purchase".

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
another brisso here - surprising how many there are lurking around

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
John Anderson - did he race a really quick 105 back in the early 90's (or is my memory getting fuzzy) If its the same guy, I borrowed a dyno frame off him to build my first race engine for my old 105 (memories)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Im here too.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I talked to a friendly chap earlier this year (May?), when I was living in Fortitude Valley... He owned a 105 GTV with some quite nice racing mods, it had a darn cool numberplate as well, something like "1750GTV" I believe. Met him in New Farm, where he had parked.

Are you in here? :)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Born in Brisbane, lived there 28 years until one day I decided to move south to Canberra. Wild horses couldn't drag me back! Everytime I go up there I see what used to be a nice (apart from the IMO totally crapolla hot stinky disgusting humid weather) place to live turning into a smaller version of Sydney... shudder!

Anyone know Phil O'Callahagan?

·
Registered
519 Posts
I was born in Brisbane, now living in Noosa, mostly working in Hong Kong. I'm around a couple of months of the year, driving my sprint or finishing my sud..........

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
HI Cervara,
Very jealous of your pair! I am just about to embark on a 67 GT Veloce project myself. I am also very happy to see there are some pre 105s around in Brisbane. I am in Grovely on the northside so havent seen you 67 out and about. My Super should be back on the road at the end of this week finally!!!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Hi live on northside got a white gt1600 junior its my first alfa
Hey ozjunior,
Another 105 cool:cool: Do you drive it much? When my Super is working I drive it everyday to work. Much more fun than the brain-deadening Camry wagon family car I am driving at the moment.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Hey ozjunior,
Another 105 cool:cool: Do you drive it much? When my Super is working I drive it everyday to work. Much more fun than the brain-deadening Camry wagon family car I am driving at the moment.
I'm daily driving my White 66 GT Sprint Veloce, southside but!
Plates are 66GTV....

1 - 20 of 88 Posts