Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd like to title this picture "bring it on" cuz it looks as if the cars are ready to but heads. We'll we'll see what happens when they are both done...hopefully we won't be facing eachother that way on the track!

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Anthony,

Why aren't you driving that car anymore? That is one awesome looking car.

If you are driving the 101 Spider than there will also be another one from NorCal. I think Tom Sahines will be in the Alfa Cup in his green 1.4L spider.

Also who own's the little red kit car with the Alfa Sei engine? Is that guy your brother? That's one awesome car.

See you at Laguna in 3 weeks!

Zamani
'87 Milano 3.0

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Azzuri
Hopefully I will be dominating over my brother. He is fast. All I am looking for is good, fun, close racing with anyone even if it's a battle for last place. Afterall, we race for fun, not money. So, as long as the car can be driven onto the trailer Sunday afternoon and I have a great racing story to tell people Monday morning, I am a happy camper.

75 Evo
I am currently re-doing the WHOLE car. I have been racing it hard for the last 4 years with 4 different clubs so, I think it's time to give it a rest and go through the whole car. Once it is done it will be used only for the Vintage 2.5 Challenge series and an occasional race here and there.

I will run the yellow spider at Laguna. I am looking forward to racing with some other spiders and a pack of 24 other Alfa's! Where else can you get that kind of field!?

The Alfa sports racer belongs to my uncle. He is not sure if he will bring that or his GT Junior. It's gonna be hard making the sports racer meet 90db with 6 dellorto carbs and little room for mufflers.

Laguna 3 weeks! Gotta get started on the spider!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts